An interview with Mark Licari
Mark Licari's work is often characterized by a highly imaginative and surreal quality, with many of his pieces featuring hybrid creatures and otherworldly landscapes. He employs a range of mediums, including ink, gouache, graphite, and acrylic paint, and his work has been exhibited in numerous solo and group exhibitions both in the United States and internationally.
- What do you dream about?
-Riding an old wrinkled flying dolphin, Baby animals and being lost.
- What is your favorite Book/Manga?
-Almost anything Haruki Murakami
- If you were not an artist, what would you do?
-Hibernate on a distant ice planet.
- What are you excited about right now?
-Carl Jung’s Red book
- If you could only pick one color to draw for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What kind of music do you listen to while working on your painting?
-Rock and Roll and all of its variation and mutations.